Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_DOKU_AUT is missing with field values: <dummy>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

A user wants to upload a document and failed. SU53 says:

S_DOKU_AUT is missing with field values: <dummy>.

What need to be done to resolve this issue.

Edited by: vijay kumar on May 3, 2009 12:47 AM

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> What need to be done to resolve this issue.

You'll need to tell us at which point you get stuck. Creating a fix for SU53 messages is very basic SAP security work.

0 Kudos

> You'll need to tell us at which point you get stuck.

That is the important part.

A DUMMY check, if coded correctly for the ID will tell you that you have missed some important object for your choice of transaction.

If it is a powerfull object, then take care of the menu options...

@ Vijay: Which context (transaction) is this?

Cheers,

Julius

Edited by: Julius Bussche on May 2, 2009 10:59 PM

0 Kudos

I am having the same problem as Vijay in my database.

I am hung up when I try to change a standard SAP document using transaction CV02N. The system tests to see if I have access to object S_DOKU_ACT with the following parameters:

DOKU_ACT value <DUMMY>

DOKU_DEVCL value <DUMMY>

DOKU_MODE value <DUMMY>

I have found that this object with these keys has to do with creating Online Documentation within SAP. The documents that I am working on are standard SAP documents which were defined using standard DMS customizing steps. As far as I know, they have nothing to do with online documentation, at least, I didn't customize them that way (not knowingly anyway).

What could cause the system to want to test for an access right to these objects?

Oddly enough, the test only occcurs for certain documents within the affected document type (not all documents).

Regards,

---Ray

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Man: What is the TCode the user is using? From where he is trying to upload and to which place?

Please activate ST01 trace for that user and identify the check status by analyzing the Return Codes.

Regards,

Dipanjan