Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Different price in KP26 for one activity type assign to differ work centers

Hi Experts,

There is one activity-Machine Hour.

Now at my client place there are different machines having different machine prices. Now i am using same activity for all the machines in different work centers and all the work centers are assigned to single cost center.

Now i have maintained only single price in KP26 for that activity in combination of single cost center.

My client wants to calculate machining cost differently.For example there is a machine A and Machine B and client want that machine hours cost should be calculated by keeping depreciation in mind.

For example depreciation of A Machine is Rs 7200 for the month and another machine depreciation is Rs 14400. Client wants that Machine hour cost maintained in KP26 should be Rs10 per hour for Machine A and Rs20 per hour for Machine B. As i have written earlier i am only maintaining Single Activity and assigned average price to Rs15 per hour in KP26 for the activity

Can we assign different price in KP26 for each of these work centers by using single activity type and single cost center?

If not kindly guide me how to proceed about it.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen Chawla

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question