Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in account determination: table T030K key 1000 MW1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

when i save a billing document, excise invoice is getting automatically generated and we had configured like that.

but

here the problem it is giving a message box that it is saving the exxcise invoice and after

we go to release to accounting, it is throwing an error like this

Error in account determination: table T030K key 1000 MW1

please help me on this.

regards,

bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are confident that OB40 settings are in line with standard, then the next place you need to check is VKOA where for various combinations, you would have maintained G/L Accounts. Ensure that correct G/L Account is assigned for Account Key MW1

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Excise and Tax Conditions in the Pricing.

You might have assigned a Account Key MW1 against any of the tax Condition.

You need to maintain the Account Determination of Tax Conditions through the Transaction OB40.

Tax Condition Account determination does NOT happen through the normal Revenue Account Determination.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

i checked in OB40 which u have said now.

there in account key MW1 a G/L account is specified, even then this issue is continuing.

regards,

balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

the OB40 should have the Entry as follows,

Chart Of Account :___Your CoA

Transaction : MW1

Account : GL Account

if not resoved , please let me know the Messege ID:

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your condition record for tax condition and the tax code maintained for the same. The G/L must have been assigned to the tax code in MW1. ( in OB40)

If the tax code has been missed out in the condition record and subsequently corrected after creation of order, you need to update the pricing in pricing conditions header of billing document.

Regards,

T Saravanan