cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval of marketing campaign (workflow)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working with the standard workflow CRM_CAMPAIGN (task WS10001004), so, when somebody create a campaign, the system must send an e.mail to the approval person. This part of the process is ok. The person responsible goes to his business workplace, push on the link and approves the campaign. The problem is that the status of the workflow becomes error (in the workplace of the person who create the campaign). In the log I can see that the tasks of the WF-BATCH user and the approver person are completed but the actions task of the beginner of the workflow are in error: Start even receiver, (Sub)Workflow created, Workflow started.

I can not found the error, if somebody could help me I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Alicia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there's a little bug with containers definition in CRM 5.0. See 889999 OSS note in order to correct this situation or import directly SP02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have applied the OSS note and it works perfetcly now.

Thank you very much,

Regards

Alicia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am also working on standard workflow crm_campaign, If you don't mind can brief me the step by step how to use the standard campaign workflow bec. iam new to the workflow.

i have stucked here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Devi ,

if u received answer for ur question,

kindly let me know the process me to in same situation,

if anything is ther plz mail to kiran.happylife@gmail.com,

regards,

KK