cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to configure the costing/costing run validation for MTO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where to configure the costing/costing run validation for MTO.

at the time doing Delivery , system is to check either Costing is done or not & if not done then system is to stop for further processing.

Regds

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

FICO to configure and complete the costing related tcodes like CK11, C226 , etc.

It will be checked st billing level. Kindly let me know the business requirement at So level.

Thanks

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

requirement is while doing delivery in vl01n in case of MTO scenario,

costing run need to be done before saving delivery.

system should stop me before saving , in case if u r not doing costing run/costing.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

at Item level create a routine for conditions for Order requirement.

use VOFM to create routine-( you need an developer access to create the routine)

in routine you could add a condition to check whether Sales order is costed or not if it is not costed then you could block creating delivery using VL01N.

Logistic Execution-> Shipping-> Copy Control-->Specify copy control for delivery

choose target doc (delivery type) and source doc (Sales Order) then choose at which item and assign this new routine. (t.Code-VTLA)

-Rajesh Malle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am slightly doubtful about your requirement , because delivery is the separate process from SO --Billing . Better discuss with CO , one is very sound in Costing . Normally people do at SO / Billing .

Also Rajesh has given some idea . Kindly test and let me know.

Thanks

RK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close