cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with using ALE to transfer material using MATMAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am trying to send material from one client to another using ALE. I am getting problem at INBOUND Idoc, saying that EDI:Partner profile is not created with error no:56. So can anyone guide me in this regard.

Thanks,

Chandramouli.Pothugunta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandramouli,

Have you looked at ale_scenario_development_procedure.doc as i mentioned earlier? Please go to section <b>3.2 Maintain ALE attributes</b>.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Please check this link which will show step by step on how to configure the inbound processing.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/dc/6b835943d711d1893e0000e8323c4f/content.htm

also check this helpful links for ALE and IDoc related information.

http://www.sapgenie.com/sapgenie/docs/ale_scenario_development_procedure.doc

http://edocs.bea.com/elink/adapter/r3/userhtm/ale.htm#1008419

http://www.netweaverguru.com/EDI/HTML/IDocBook.htm

http://www.sapgenie.com/sapedi/index.htm

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have NOT created partner profile in the target system. In WE20 create the parameters for the Inbound parameters for the MATMAS idoc, for the logical system.

regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am new to IDOCs can u explain clearly, i am maintaing logical sysyems like dev800 on 800 client and dev810 on 810 client. i have created the model view and i distributed that.

thanks,

Chandramouli.Pothugunta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandramouli,

Just go to WE20 tr code and make an inbound entry from which partner system you are getting the IDOC.

Let us assume, you are getting an IDOC from the client 800 to 810, make sure, you have an entry in client 800, the partner profile will be 810 and in that make an outbound entry (it means, from 800 client an outbound idoc is going to 810).

and in client 810 - the partner system will be 800 and make an Inbound entry in this partner (means - an idoc is coming from 800 client to 810 client).

Hope this will clear your question & help you.

shylesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are saying that you have distributed the model, that means it should have created the partner profiles in 810 as well. Logon to 810 and check the same in WE20 transaction.

I am guessing you would have generated the partner profiles automatically in BD64 transaction (Model).

Regards,

Ravi

Message was edited by: Ravikumar Allampallam

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Sailesh,

I am defing all these using Tcode SALE, I can logon from client 810 to 800 and from 800 to 810 by using rfc destinations. if u don't mind can u explain clearly.

thanks,

chandramouli.pothugunta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yup you are right, i distributed using bd64. i am geting successful message in outbound ie no:3, but i couldn't that in inbound i mean client 810.

thanks,

chandramouli.pothugunta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandramouli,

My advice is not do using SALE, b'coz, at starting level, you will get confused to do this way,

Please login in to client 800:

go to T.Code we20

click on partner system 810.

click on create outbound parameter.

it leads to another screen.

here, give your message type, receiver port (means 810 port no)

give the basic type

and give the output mode which ever you want (collect idocs or post immediately - if it is collect idocs then run the application RSEOUT00).

then logon to client 810..

go to t code we20

click on partner system 800.

click on create oinbound parameter.

it leads to another screen.

here, give your message type, receiver port (means 800 port no)

give the basic type and give the output mode which ever you want (collect idocs or post immediately - if it is collect idocs then run the application RBDAPP01 to post idocs or using BD87).

you can see the idocs status in WE02 or WE05

Let me know if still you have doubts

shylesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailesh,

Yes u r right, i get confused, i have tried to follow this methid, but i couldn't find this partner system 810 in 800 client by using we 20. i think it needs to be create port. am i right?

thanks,

chandramouli.pothugunta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailesh,

If u don't mind. can u explain a little bit clearly, b,coz i am new to ALE, can u send how to do from starting onwards, either can i have to create logical systems or what can i do. when i tried to create partner profile on 800 client with name DE810 thats saying already existing.

thanks,

Chandramouli.Pothugunta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Can u please explain what should i do now.

looking forward for u r reply.

Thanks,

Chandramouli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandramouli,

go to we20,

in Right hand side, click on partnertype LS. You will get a list of all partners exist in that client.

Just check if an entry exist in there with the name you given like DE810. If not, then create a partner number here, i guess in your situation you already created the partner system but not entered in WE20. Just click on Create button on menu bar, then it will ask the partner number etc. give these details and then in left hand side

make an outbound entry for the message type MATMAS.

If not clear, just give me a mail to saileshch@yahoo.com

shylesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at this document.

http://www.sapgenie.com/sapgenie/docs/ale_scenario_development_procedure.doc

It has step by step explanation of what needs to be done.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailesh,

I have checked in both clients, these partner profiles alredy there. can u let me know, is it need to maintain message control in outbound, if what should i maintain there and what is process code in inbound parameters.

thanks,

chandramouli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In 800, WE20 - can you see the target logical system and the concerned outbound parameters for the same.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandramouli,

You no need to give the message control in outbound just only give the Receiver port no. i.e. port number of 810 client.

But in client 810, the process code is MATM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailesh,

There is no MATMAS mesg type, and what should be the application type and process code.

thanks,

chandramouli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandramouli,

it is really strange to me that, you do not have MATMAS.

Check in WE81 & WE82.

And in WE42 check the process code MATM. you should have an entries here.

I do not have any idea about application type?

If i am not wrong, this might be Basic type. you can check that entry in WE82.

shylesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sailesh,

Thank you very much. my problem solved.

thanks,

chandramouli.pothugunta

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don’t have message type MATMAS.

Are you some implementation ? or doing practice on your system ?

its really strange even I’ll say its impossible