Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem While Using SET PF-STATUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Here im doing a ALV interactive report , in which two buttons are placed DISPLAY and CHANGE by using SET PF-STATUS ,when ever the user select a record on output and clicks on those button it ill navigate to corresponding transaction, all works fine but here im using Customised application toolbar in which im placing Two Customised Buttons(DISPLAY,CHANGE),standard functions like SORT,PRINT,SEARCH,TOTAL,SUBTOTAL... in the STATUS defined for my program.

The problem is when Bulk data there in output TOTALSigma) not working and displays a message and another one is SUBTOTAL icon to be displayed after total is done in standard reports but here with Total icon the Subtotal icon is displaying in output.

i need to get the SUBTOTAL icon only after the TOTAL is done,

One Solution for this is we can Copy the Staus of Standard program into our customised Status in SE41 tcode, but im not able to get any Status of STANDARD program along with my Customised icons(DISPLAY and CHANGE)..

i hope i information provoded for the issue is enough to resolve the problem

if not let met know for further clarifications needed.

Regards,

Niranjan. G

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

As you have said used any standard status bar. and add the custom buttons to Application tool bar.

I think this would be better thing to do.

Cheers

Suvi.