cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IP Modeler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error in Integrated Planning modeler after creation and saving the filter. After saving the filter, if I go to any tab like aggregation levels, Planning Functions... this error is comming "500 Internal Server Error". I have to close and the open modeler again and again after saving the filter.

Root Cause:

u201CThe initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.ip.bi.plan.selobj.designer.util.model.SelobjLogic.TablesToComponentModel(SelobjLogic.java:1530)

at com.sap.ip.bi.plan.selobj.designer.util.model.SelobjLogic.LoadBackendComponent(SelobjLogic.java:655)

at com.sap.ip.bi.plan.selobj.designer.selobjcomp.SelobjComp.LoadSelectionObject(SelobjComp.java:351)

at com.sap.ip.bi.plan.selobj.designer.selobjcomp.wdp.InternalSelobjComp.LoadSelectionObject(InternalSelobjComp.java:201)

at com.sap.ip.bi.plan.selobj.designer.selobjcomp.SelobjCompInterface.Load(SelobjCompInterface.java:125)

... 40 more "

Please anybody tell me the reason and solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chemicala_srimallikarjuna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is some issue with sever configuration. Pls check JAVA Stack has been installed or not if yes - you need to configure it.Pls activate services at SICF t-code.see this note may helps you - 937697 . Also ask your basis guy can help you in configuring the server to rectify the error.

Regards

CSM Reddy

Answers (0)