Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error in IP Modeler

Hi All,

I am getting an error in Integrated Planning modeler after creation and saving the filter. After saving the filter, if I go to any tab like aggregation levels, Planning Functions... this error is comming "500 Internal Server Error". I have to close and the open modeler again and again after saving the filter.

Root Cause:

u201CThe initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.ip.bi.plan.selobj.designer.util.model.SelobjLogic.TablesToComponentModel(SelobjLogic.java:1530)

at com.sap.ip.bi.plan.selobj.designer.util.model.SelobjLogic.LoadBackendComponent(SelobjLogic.java:655)

at com.sap.ip.bi.plan.selobj.designer.selobjcomp.SelobjComp.LoadSelectionObject(SelobjComp.java:351)

at com.sap.ip.bi.plan.selobj.designer.selobjcomp.wdp.InternalSelobjComp.LoadSelectionObject(InternalSelobjComp.java:201)

at com.sap.ip.bi.plan.selobj.designer.selobjcomp.SelobjCompInterface.Load(SelobjCompInterface.java:125)

... 40 more "

Please anybody tell me the reason and solution.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi,

This is some issue with sever configuration. Pls check JAVA Stack has been installed or not if yes - you need to configure it.Pls activate services at SICF t-code.see this note may helps you - 937697 . Also ask your basis guy can help you in configuring the server to rectify the error.

Regards

CSM Reddy

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question