cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete the item from Delivery?? (Handling Unit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDNs,

I have a scenario of HU (Handling Unit).

Now here I have a case where the complete cycle is done. But end user now wants to change/delet the item in Delivery. So I have guided them to reverse all documents and it is done.

Now delivery is in Editable Mode. Now here when I try to Delete Delivery Line Item.. It is giving Error like "Item has already been packed and therefore cannot be deleted"

Diagnosis says "It is not possible to delete packed items."

Procedure says "Unpack the item from the shipping unit before you delete it."

Now when I select Line Item and click the PACK Button to go to the screen for "Processing of Handling Units for outbound Delivery XXXXXXX", it goes to the screen but here there is not Existing HUs available to Delete/Empty... whole screen is Blank.. even no Material to be packed...

I think user have proceeded the cycle without HU assignment.

So now I want to Delete the Line Items and want to insert fresh Items again...

Any inputs???

Thanks & Regards,

HP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hardik Patel,

I have checked your equirement frankly speaking i was not exposed to such an scenario. I got alink which will help you

Handling Unit and Packing used across all modules.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c8/a44b749f3211d2858d0000e81ddea0/frameset.htm]

Here to your left choose Packing --> Working with Handling units --> Unpacking

Therein you will have Unpacking, Deleting HAndling units

Just Check....

Regards

Sathya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am marking this Thread as Answered..

But still looking for solution..

I have shifted the Thread to LE Forum...

Thanks & Regards,

HP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hardik,

After packing u cant delete the item in the delivery. follow this process --> there is a deletion icon on the right hand side of the screen when we do the packing itself, so go to vl02n, go to packing screen, there u can see the deletion icon, (a dustbin like) now select the HUs to be deleted, then click the delete icon, it will be deleted. Now delete the line item.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply...

I already tried this.. But as I said... in Packing screen I am not able to see any items to be unpacked/deleted..

Means at the time of delivery, end user forgot to perform the activity in the Packing screen..

So nothing is there to delete/unpack..

Any idea???

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

HP

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can't you see the HU in the document flow?

Maybe it has been assigned to another delivery in the meanwhile... Please check it in trx HUMO. If it is so, maybe you have to unassign it and assign it to the old delivery...then comes unpacking, and after that you can delete the delivery item (just my idea).

You can also post your question on LE forum, maybe HUM experts can give you a hand.

Regards,

Csaba