cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material document XXXXXXXXXX does not include an accounting document in PGR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

While I do PGR for returns delivery in VL02N for Stock category E u201CMaterial document does not include an accounting documentu201D but while I do a PGI for sales order delivered with movement type 601 E Material document included accouting document.

I am using customized movement type 933 E this is copied from 653 and extended.

I had been searching a solution from this forum and found lot of solution for different scenarios but nothing works out for me, thanks for previous best posts. I have done following configuration and checked datau2019s correctly in system.

- OBA7 configuration done

- OMJJ below settings are correct: MvT::S::Val.Upda::Qty.upd:::Val.strng:::Cn:::TEKey:::Acct::Chk.acct.assg.

561::E::::::X:::::::::::::::X:::::::::WA01::::::::2:::::GBB:::::BSA (VAX):::::::::X

561::E::::::X:::::::::::::::X:::::::::WA01::::::::3:::::PRD:::::PRA::::::::::

- OBYC settings are correct

- Checked Price of Material in "Accounting 1" view whether maintained as per the Price Control or Not.

- The value updated set in the transaction OMS2

- Account Assignment are correct: SPRO->IMG->Materials Management->Purchasing->Account Assignment->Maintain Account Assignment Categories

If you could tell me where we are lacking to resolve this.

Regards

Rc gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
561::E::::::X:::::::::::::::X:::::::::WA01::::::::2:::::GBB:::::BSA (VAX):::::::::X
561::E::::::X:::::::::::::::X:::::::::WA01::::::::3:::::PRD:::::PRA::::::::::

First of all, I am not clear as to why for returns, you checked the settings of 561 in OMJJ. Rather you should have checked the original settings of 653 in OMJJ.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

I have done all the workarounds but not found the solution.

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I had mentioned wrongly here is the correct one.

OMJJ below settings are correct: MvT::S::Val.Upda::Qty.upd:::Val.strng:::Cn:::TEKey:::Acct::Chk.acct.assg.

933::E::::::X:::::::::::::::X:::::::::WA01::::::::2:::::GBB:::::BSA :::::::::X

933::E::::::X:::::::::::::::X:::::::::WA01::::::::3:::::PRD:::::PRA::::::::::

regards

rc gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have few points for this scenario.

1. Ask your MM consultant to check the MM account determination and assignment properly . Few times it will give error.

2. Check the material master accounting view and val.class .

Kindly check and let me know.

Thanks

RK