Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing a VC material

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have 4 characteristics and all the 4 characteristics are having 4 values each. each value has its own price.

and its not manditory to choose all 4 characteristics. how do I do variant pricing for such case. the number of combinations will be in thousands. how can I provide all the possible combinations in VK11.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

if I am pricing at the characteristic level I dont have any option. I will be maintaing 4 records in VK 11

BUt I am pricing at the characteristic value level with no restrictions in choosing. so how can I mantain all tha possible options of choosing. It will be a very biggggggggggg list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu

Create a variant price as characteristic and in Addtional Data tab-->referecne to table field maintain table name as SDCOM and field name VKOND.

In the dependency create four variable say I1, I2, I3, I4. And If Characteristic 1 selected then

$Self.price = I1. like this maintained for all 4.

In VK11 maintain 4 condition record one for each I1, I2 ,I3 and I4 to 4 different condition types.

In sales order all 4 condition type will come.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Create variant for each and have price for all the four variant . Hope it will solve your problem

Thanks

RK