cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop a job from printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope Experts how are you today?

One of our users created a job SD_203_Z_AUTO_DEL. Everytime this jobs runs it prints out. She would like to stop this job from printing. Is there anything in SM37 job overview that I need to change. If not in SM37 than were do I go. I see that SU01 under Spool Control OutputDevice is QU6, but if I change this than she won't be able to print anything. Sorry for the novice question. I don't spend alot of time in SAP these days........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ps0907
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Using transaction SM37, you can select the job from the list and select Job -> Change from the menu. Select the Step button, which will list the steps in the job. Select the step (program) that creates the output and select Step -> Change from the menu. There should be a Print Specifications button at the bottom of the screen. Select this button and then select the Properties button. Change the Time of Printing to 'Send to SAP spool' and save all of your entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul,

Thank you so much for your reply. Your instructions were easy to follow and issue has been resolved.

Great stuff.......... thanks again................

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please proceed as per the below mail from paul.... that id correct way and only way.

Pleas elet me know if you have any issue.

Thanks,

Phani.