Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface mapping not found in Runtime cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, knw ths is a common error but here is the deal

have the scenario: Async SOAP -> PI -> File

Error Interface mapping not found in Runtime cache

is seen only incase of a Sync Soap call? any particular reason y ?

Running on PI7.0

DId delta/complete refresh..no luck.....Sync Soap calls go tro fine w/o any error

strange thing is that despite the errror ...end 2 end connectivity works and the interface functions normally...only strange thig is that it puts up an error in MONI.......

Thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Error Interface mapping not found in Runtime cache
is seen only incase of a Sync Soap call? any particular reason y ?

Since it is happening for only synchronous scenario....

1) Make sure that you have defined Interface Mapping between Synchronus Interfaces.....In IM you should get two tabs...one for Request Mapping and other for Response Mapping program...

2) You have included the required MI in the Interface Determination in ID and the corresponding Interface Mapping is used here...

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry if i misled you folks......

i AM making an ASYNC SOAP call, not a sync soap call........it works find with a sync soap call...

i have an async scenario......

soap(async)---->PI--

>file

now it errors out saying that IM not found in Runtime cache, but in reality though u c the error in Moni, the interface wrks end2end.i get a file....

Does it expect a response though ive made the mode of the soap adapter 2 be asynchronous????

i also tried soap sync calls..it wrks w/o any errors...

The only thng m confused is y does the scenario work whn it erros out in Moni?

any leads wud b great!!

Thanks,

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out page 114 of the beloqw mentioned document....check the point no. 4 No mapping configured

[Troubleshooting Guide|https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000659947&_OBJECT=011000358700005909032005E]

What you need to check:

If an interface determination is defined properly and an Interface Mapping has been included there (if needed)

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gee...

thanks a lot...will try it ovr.....:)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hankovak,

Please have a look at the following links and see if it helps you

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx...but ve gone tro ths lnk.....thght id strt a new thread so that some1 who's gone tro ths cud giv me a lead b4 i'd open up an oss......

thnks thou:)