cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Taxable Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to configure a condition type which will not have tax implication. I mean, this condition type should not get considered for MWST calcualtion. Also, this should not be a statistical. Any idea how to do that?

regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can place the condition after the MWST condition in the pricing procedure sequence so that it si not considered for tax implications

alternatively you can define the from and to in such a manner so as to exclude the mentioned condition type

for this you can define a sub total with exisitng codnitions and then add the new condition, for mwst you can give the line number of the sub total

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further to my query... let me give you complete scenario --

We are facing problem in posting billing document to accounts. The probable reason we found that because Condition Base Value for MWST is zero, hence it is giving error message FF805.

Steps we are following to create Credit / Debit Memo for Condition type STA2.

Step 1: Create a Credit Memo Request having material with basic price PR00 = 0 (Condition record is maintained for base price)

Step 2: Add manually STA2 value in the condition for the line item while creating Credit / Debit Memo

Step 3: Save the Credit / Debit Memo request and create Credit / Debit Memo.

The condition type is configured at the bottom of the Pricing procedure so that it will not get considered in the MWST and total value calculation.

This condition is used to give specific credit to Customer for specific material only. this specific material is priced as PR00 = 0 and zero discount / surcharge. Because of this, the Condition base value for MWST becomes zero and the document can not be posted to accounts. We get error FF805.

We want to remove this error. Hence, we were trying to find out a solution where MWST will not get considered. We are not sure whether we are going in right direction.

Thanks and regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

for the senario metnioned, having a condition at bottom will not help as present done. you would have to include it above the MWST so that the value is taken for MWSt base value.

you can have a zero tax code for the mwst condition. this can be maintained in condition records

change the material tax classification to "0" --no tax, so that the condition mwst is active and yet no amount is calculated for this

in vk11 maintain condition record for cust classifcation- taxable , material tax calssif - 0 and tax code 0 with 0% as tax.

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Answers (0)