cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error messages while executing File - RFC - File.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a File - RFC - File scenario from Raj's blog.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file%2528without+bpm%2529&;

I am getting series of error messages.

Someone please drive me in the right way. I am following each and every step in the same way mentioned there.

1. Everytime the file is picked up, i can see 3 messages in Moni. One from File - RFC. 2 messages from RFC - File. I changed the sender QOS with BE and EO and EOIO. but all the time it shows 3 messages. Why are 3 messages executing for this scenario? what should be QOS on the sender File CC?

2.. It throws a error message in response message for WS - RFC as .... RFC Adapter application error.

I re created CC, re imported RFC, searched for that erorr message in sdn and followed everything. no luck

3. Of the other 2 messages in MONI (RFC - WS), one of them shows error messageg as 2 and the other one shows a error message that Interface mapping does not exist in run time cache.

I re created IR objects again, I created MI for RFC which I dint do earlier, I re mapped, activated, did all cahce refreshes in SXI_Cache, CPA delta and full cache refresh.

But still it shows up the same error message.

Can you guys tell me whats bad going on with my scenario?

Appreciate your help,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

From this line:

It throws a error message in response message for WS - RFC as .... RFC Adapter application error.

It seems there might be a problem in RFC Adapter. Can you see the error in Communication channel Monitoring what error it is showing. Probably the communication between PI and SAP might be a problem. If you put the error here, somebody might be able to help you out.

Regards,

---Satish