cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Rollup- ECCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client has a problem while executing the data monitor in ECCS process.

The following error is coming up when we run GL25 transaction Code.

Data records cannot be processed - terminating processing

Message no. G3618

*Diagnosis*

*After checking all combinations of the consolidation processing ledger to which the data is being rolled into, the consolidation units, and the fiscal years (from 001/2009 to 001/2009), the system concludes that processing cannot take place (that is, the data cannot be reset, and thus, be re-posted). The following conditions must be met in order to process data for a ledger, consolidation unit, and fiscal year:*

*1. The consolidation unit must be contained in the reset set. If the reset set does not contain a set for the characteristic "consolidation unit", this is the same as if all consolidation units were contained.*

*2. If the rollup was started within the data monitor, the consolidation unit must either be equal to the consolidation unit for which data is being entered, or be contained in the selected consolidation group.*

*3. If status management is active, the task cannot be blocked for any period of the fiscal year that lies within the selected time frame for data entry.*

*System Response*

*Processing will be terminated.*

Can any one please help me out on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

david_kollmann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Satesh,

If you had already run the rollup for example for periods 000-006 posting to EC-CS

period 006 it wouldn´t make sense to execute it from 000 to 016 (or from

000 to any other period >= 007) now, because data of period periods

000-006 would be posted again. You should execute the rollup only

for periods >= 7 now.

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

David