cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting rules - account key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i try to post for Consignment PO i am getting the following error message :

No posting rules exist for account key

Message no. FF714

Diagnosis

No posting rules have been defined for the account key in the tax table in table T007B.

Procedure

Change the tax table, enter an account key already defined for the transaction in question or define the posting rules for a new account key in table T007B.

Please help me to solve this issue

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for any posting to be done

there is a posting key , and for that a posting rule is defined .

goto obyc ,

there you goto consignment account key.

double click on it , enter the posting rule and save

Reagrds,

vijay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to set up the tax on Sale/Purchasing determination properly. please check your setting in OBCN transaction, once you do the setting the error will not come.

Regards

Vikrama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you doing the MB1B (411/K) to own stcok form special stock? Did you have the OBYC txn- event key for Cosignment Configured with the Ruleswith which you decide which fields are to be there in the Posting table for key? Did you also configure the Tax particulars for the consignment as suggested? just check these parameters.

Regards

Edited by: samuel mendis on May 2, 2009 6:39 AM

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a consignment PO initially you need to post a consignment storage location.For this 101 moment no accounting documents will be created.Whe you post to consumption then only then only accounting documents generates.Will you please elobarate which posting you are doing?

Regards.