cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instance for a business object disappears in middle of the workflow process

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an issue, i am triggering an event for a business object and i am passing the instance from the event container to the workflow container, at the initial stages of the workflow process, the business object container is having the values, but after few steps the business object container values are automatically being set as 'no instance', i have checked it in the worflow log also. Without the instance i am getting errors on the following steps.

Please kindly help me. I got stuck.

Regards,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

This seems to be a problem with the binding between the workflow and task container.

Please check if you are passing the BO correctly between the containers.

Go to workflow log and check at which step is the value getting lost. Check the binding of that task.

Regards,

Saumya

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

How do you know the value is being passed to the workflow intact?

Check each step (if necessary by passing the object to each so you can check in the task container) to see at what point the value disappears.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a problem with binding. This happens when you do a binding from an empty task container element to your Workflow Container elemenmt referencing the Business Object. Please identify that particular step and remove the binding and this will solve your issue.

Thanks

Arghadip

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could be problem in the binding

Check and re-generate the binding again.

Regards,

Surjith