cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost element change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we have a need to move a cost element from one cost element group to an another cost element group but under one top node in the below example i would like to move cost element 1 from CE group 1 to CE group 2. Is there any way to do so.

top node A

CE group 1

cost element 1

cost element 2

CE group 2

cost element 3

cost element 4

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto KAH2 Enter the top node A.

Expand all the sub nodes.

Keep the cursor on the cost element that needs to be transfered to another cost element group.

Click on Select icon (or Function key F9) You will see the cost element change to color red.

Then select by cursor the second cost element group where you would want to move the cost element.

Click on Insert at Lower level.

Save. You are done.

(I presume that you have not given a range under the sub nodes,like from this cost element to that cost element. In that case you have to split the range to remove a cost element if it is between the range.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you it worked !!

wondering do we have a way to delete it from KAH2.

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KAH2 can also be used to delete a cost element from a group. This again, by selecting the element first and click on delete/remove icon.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nivi,

If you want to move the Cost Element 1 from CE Group 1 to CE Group 2, go to KAH2, select the CE Group1, remove the Cost Element 1 from the Group and save. In the same way, included Cost Element 1 in CE Group 2 in KAH2.

I hope this will serve your purpose...

Srikanth Munnaluri