Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get GP API for EHP1 NWDS n how to create a WDP iview in EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frndz...

I have 3 Qun's..

1) How to get GP API in EHP1 NWDS7.1 in NWDS 7.0 we can get by D/L gp_api_nw04s.zip,gp_TopLevelDCs.zip and xtracting these to

Location to Extract gp_api_nw04s.zip=>

C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\CAF\DCs\sap.com\caf\eu\gp

Location to Extract gp_TopLevelDcs.zip=>

C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\CAF\SCs\sap.com\CAF\_comp\TopLevelDCs

i done the same thing like above for NWDS 7.1(EHP1) but am not getting the GP Dependcies for development.How can i resolve this.

2) When am deploying the app with CE7.1(EHP1) app is deploying well but when output coming on browser its giving error , n i changed the browser settings in NWDS to all options but no use.

3)Am doing CO in which i have two action buttons(result states)for this am going like this

In getDescription()

IGPCOResultStateInfo success = technicalDescription.addResultState("Success");

success.setDescriptionKey("Success_desc");

IGPCOResultStateInfo reject = technicalDescription.addResultState("Reject ");

reject .setDescriptionKey("Success_desc");

In complete()

executionContext.setResultState("Success");

executionContext.setResultState("Reject");

executionContext.processingComplete();

but after creating the action-->CO am finding only Success Result State only(no Reject Result State), anybody tell me what wrong am doing.

In my case i have to Result states Accept n Deny , if Approver1 clicks on Accept button flow has goes to Approver2 if not it should goto initiator how zit ??.If anybody have idea plz share with me .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered

ravindra_bollapalli2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rajeshkelam,

check this link you can get the api of gp of ehp ce

http://help.sap.com/javadocs/nwce/current/gp/com.sap.gp/index.html

let me know u need any further info

bvr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanks for reply, for getting GP Dependcies in NWDS we need to D/L SAP_EU7.0 for NWDS 7.0 from that will get the following gp_api_nw04s.zip ,gp_TopLevelDcs.zip. And we need to place these files in their respective location as i mentioned in my previous post.

So am looking for the same packs for EHP1 CE NWDS 7.1

Regards

Rajesh