Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel raw material goods receipt document in MIGO

former_member267321
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have done raw material goods receipt in MIGO. While doing MIGO, quality view was not active for raw material. So I manually change the stock type " Quality inspection" in MIGO and sent the material to quality.After that I made the quality view active with inspection type 01, using t code QA08.

So, system created inspection lot with origin "stock transfer" for quality stock material.

Now, I want to cancel the goods receipt document in MIGO. But system gives error that "Change the inspection stock of material XX2501VN0024 in QM only"

I dont want to send that stock return to vendor or to unrestricted use. I want to cancel material document and create new document by changing lot quantity.

How to do this?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

For this case you have to follow the following steps-:

1) If your material is in QM then do Directly UD & take the material in Un-restricted use.(QA32)

2) Now De-activate the QM through MM02 or QA08.

3) With T-Code MB1B & Movement type 322 take the material again in QM because while doing MIGO you was selecting stock type " Quality inspection" in MIGO and sent the material to quality.

Otherwise while doing cancellation of MIGO it will give error of defeciate qty in QM.

4)Material is QM,now you can cancel the MIGO as per your requirement.

Hope it will clear you.

Regards,

Mukesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kiran,

This seems to be strange -> because if stock is available in quality you will not be permitted by system to activate inspection types. Can you kindly explain how was it possible for you to maintain the inspection type.

Regards,

M.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Magesh,

It is possible only if you select the QM view at the time of material creation & do not maintain any thing in that view.

In this case only you can maintain the inspection type.

Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

For this case you have to follow the following steps-:

1) If your material is in QM then do Directly UD & take the material in Un-restricted use.(QA32)

2) Now De-activate the QM through MM02 or QA08.

3) With T-Code MB1B & Movement type 322 take the material again in QM because while doing MIGO you was selecting stock type " Quality inspection" in MIGO and sent the material to quality.

Otherwise while doing cancellation of MIGO it will give error of defeciate qty in QM.

4)Material is QM,now you can cancel the MIGO as per your requirement.

Hope it will clear you.

Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Try the T Code MBST,

Regards,

Shyamal