SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are the additional functionalties in EHP4?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can somebody brief the additional functionalties available in EHP4 compared to EHP3

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Sravan

8 REPLIES 8

Dmoreira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan, EHP4 adds new functionality such as:

- Post Processing Framework for SLCM

- Extended Booking check

- Attendance tracking functionality (including web user interface)

- Regarding audits, creation and assignment of rule containers to academic objects

- Course registration web user interface

amongst others.

A complete list of new functionality and enhancements can be found on Higher Education EHP4 release notes, available at the SAP Service Marketplace.

Bye,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've found several documents on market place. The most were release notes up to CM 4.72. The only thing I've found, was the detailed overview for EHP 4. Are there specific documents for SLcM and EHP4? And can someone tell me a path or something, please?

Thank you in advance.

Anke

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will find all SLCM EHP related materials at the ERP 6.0 link in the Service Marketplace:

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/rkt-erp -> SAP ERP 6.0 for Industries -> Pub. Serv: Higher Education.

There you find one material stack for Enhancement Package 3 (SAP Enhancement Package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0 Only) and two for EHP 4 (SAP Student Life Cycle Management Processes and Student Portal Role).

Hope that helps.

Tina

0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

i will have a look at this docs.Thank you for your answer.

Best regards.

Anke

0 Kudos

HI Tina

Unfortunetly i could not find any documents @ the link u given

can u pls check the link once and reply me with the updated one.

Pls Make me the favour

Bye

0 Kudos

Dear SandeepKumar,

You can find all Ehp4 (and 5) related materials on the following page:

[original link is broken]

br,

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tina,

I got access to this page, but to get the documents a "ramp up" account is required (if I understood it correctly).

Do you know, when this documents are availabe for "normal" SAP MP users?

Thanks and best regards,

Anke Noßmann

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anke,

I checked with the colleauges. As of now the materials have to be purchased for 395 Euro if it is not for Ramp Up projects. It is best if you contact the RKT Team (rktatsap.com) directly regarding future options.

Best regards,

Tina