cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions pertaining to WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two main queries with respect to SAP WM.

1. Is there a transaction to view Transfer Order List in SAP WM, similar to MB51 (Material Document List)

2. Using transaction LX23 i presume we could monitor the comparison between IM & WM, but i have issue when i execute the transaction even though there are variances i get a message no data found.Do we have to activity any settings in WM to initiate this transaction process.

Awaiting an early reply,

Thanks

Shabeen Buhary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. LT22

2. There's an icon on selection screen of LX23: white "i" in blue background. Please read it. You will get records only if there's variance between IM and WM stock figures.

You stated you didn't get anything even though there are variances between IM and WM. Why do you think there are variances?

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on May 1, 2009 2:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, well the reason i believe there is a variance is due to the fact that MC.9 & LX03 the stocks when compared don't match. The reason been there are stocks in the interim storage types in WM.

In between does this transaction take the net effect in the Warehouse, as in not only stocks available in the user defined storage type but also the stocks available in 9** Storage type.

Below is an example:

WM : For WH : A, Storage location : B

Storage type : 001 (User defined) - Stock 100

Storage type : 9** (system interim storage type) - Stock 100

Does the system check the cumulative figure for the above storage types & compare it with the stocks available in the IM Component for WH 1, Storage location B.

Thats is WM: In total in WM stocks is 200 AND this equates to 200 in IM

If that is the case, then the variance could be null, but if the system is checking only for the stocks in the user defined storage type with the stocks in IM, then i should get the variance.

Hope this is clear,

Regards

Shabeen Buhary

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the system check the cumulative figure for the above storage types & compare it with the stocks available in the IM Component for WH 1, Storage location B.

Thats is WM: In total in WM stocks is 200 AND this equates to 200 in IM

If that is the case, then the variance could be null,

Yes, this is the case, SAP considers all WH stock including stock in interim storage types because interim storage types are also partof your WH.

(just think: you post goods movement in IM by mvt 101 > quant will appear in interim storage type 902 > if you wouldn't consider the quant in 902, there would be variance betwen IM and WM trough a simple GR posting...)

If there's no order in your WH (I mean there are quants in interim storage types that should be in normal storage types), you have to process open TRs (LB10) and/or open PCNs (LU04). Of course, you have to know where the stocks are physically and you have to move them in the suitable storage bins accordingly. If you cannot achieve this by processing open transactional data (TR, PCN), because those transactional data does not exist, you have to move the goods manully by LT01 / LT10.

So, LX23 shows no variance and it is in total harmony with your statement about interim storage types.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Csaba,

Your understanding is correct to the query i have posted. I have understood the mechanism of how LX23 works, thank you very much for your answer.

Regards

Shabeen Buhary

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

To view the TO's for the storage type, you can use LT22

Alternatively - you can use LX14 to view the material movements

you can also use LX10 and then drill down to each storage type and find out the TO;s for the storage type.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, i could use the instructed transaction to view storage type movement.

Regards

Shabeen Buhary