Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Scenario is like this:

I'm doing 3rd Party Sales with Mat Typ HAWA. Val. Class 3100. Std Price Rs 5000. On saving OR, PR is automatically created in the background with A/c assign X & Itm Cat S. Now I've 2 issues:

1.Despite giving Std. Price as 5000, in VA01-> Condition VPRS is giving Red Light & Amt is coming as 0.00. Why? Why sys is not picking price from Mat Master?

2.In ME21N I'm getting following err:

Sales item 000010 is not defined for the transaction

Diagnosis

You have tried to carry out a business transaction for this SD doc item which, for this item, is not allowed.

This may be due to the fact that this item is not part of a make-to-order production with cost management in the sales order.

Plz help how to solve this issue.

Also look into the 1st issue also.

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddarth

I'm doing 3rd Party Sales with Mat Typ HAWA. Val. Class 3100. Std Price Rs 5000. On saving OR, PR is automatically created in the background with A/c assign X & Itm Cat S. Now I've 2 issues:

I beleive that you are mentioning here the A/c assign X & Itm Cat S mentioned in VOV6 for the schedule line category CS

Item category S is absoluteley wrong to be used in third party

Here the item category means it is MM item category How the item is processed in MM

Item category S is the absolute cause of all your problems in PO creation

Itemcategory should be 5 that is third party

Standard Third party settings for schedule line category CS is

Order type as NB

Item category should be 5

account assignment category should be X

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ramanathan Raja,

In my scenario PR was automatically created on saving OR. I don't know from where it picked A/c assign X & Itm Cat S. But when you mentioned VOV6 then I checked there. It is alread X for A/c assign & 5 for Itm Cat. So Plz look into what else can be the reason.

Rgds.

I'm Siddhant, not Siddarth.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhant

Sorry for spelling your name wrongly

In third party the entire business process is getting triggered from a sales order and hence the sales order item category and schedule line category settings ,controls the entire flow of the business throughout

As you said the CS settings in VOV6 are correct please ensure when you create a sales order the schedule line is CS only

But it cannot be item category in VOV6 is 5 and in the purchase order it is S

Have you checked the MM item category of the line item in the PR which has got generated in ME52 N

Is it 5 or S

From your schedule line only it has to flow as 5

PR generation happens from schedule line category only

PR is generated according to the controls defined in schedule line category

MM item category is also picked from there only

If in PR it is 5 and in PO is getting determined as S there is something wrong which needs to be checked with MM colleagues

I have a feeling that the schedule line settings is maintained in CS and the schedule line category determined in your sales order is something else which has item category as 5 in its details which needs to be corrected from our side by maintaining proper determination in VOV5

Regards

Raja

Answers (0)