cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

I wanted to run a third-party scenario for my client.

I enter the item in the order screen and change the item category to TAS. After that I am able to enter the Purchase Requisition screen. However as soon as I enter the purchasing group and hit enter, I am taken back to the order screen and I get an error:

"Not possible to determine a consumption account". Please help with this error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to SDN

Please search forum Yesterday too this issue was discussed

To correct this error two things needs to be done

1.T code VOV6 for your schedule line category CS account assignment category should be X and should not be anything else (this is from SD settings)

2.T code OBYC please make sure the proper debit and credit accounts are maintained for your material (this is from MM side take the help of MM colleagues if it is a realtime scenario)

In OBYC, double click on Transaction GBB and see whether you have the respective consumption G/L Account for the material valuation class. Also click on Posting Key on top and ensure that the necessary debit / credit posting keys are maintained.

With this the error will be resolved

Standard settings of third party schedule line category CS should be

Order type as NB

Item category should be 5

account assignment category should be X

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For the given meterial info record , vendor to be maintained at MM side . If it is maintained for the material , then at SD side once you change the itam category to TAS , it will open procurement tab with POrg, Pgroup , Vendor, inforecord number , etc will be displayed .

Check this form by third party config . So many documents available.

Thanks

RK