cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAXINN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have used TAXINN, I have maintained for condition class as "discount" for excise condition types(V/06).I maintained records in VK11.No tax codes created.

My question is that with above settings, how the RG registers are updated ?

Am I wrong that maintaining excise condition types as "discount" ?or does it need to be created as "taxes".?

Do we need to maintain Taxcodes ? With what values?but values are flowing from records....

Where do we need to maintain records VK11 /VK19?

Pls guide

regards,

umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think , there is any relationship between your Excise Condition with your Registers.

Outbound Logistics Side , RG1 is the relevent excise register. ( Not considering ER1, as it is utilization declaration).

RG1 extraction programs in SAP , will take the excise values from your J1iin entry ( DLFC transaction entries in the table J_1Iexchdr and J_1iexcdtl). If your BED , ECS and SEcs is appearing in J1IIN and getting updated in the J_1iexcdtl table , it is irrelevent , wheather you have used Discount Cond or Tax Cond.

This is not necessary to maintain Excise Conditions as Tax . Clients who does not want to show Excise as Tax should not follow this. ( Otherwise SD tables will be updated with VAT/CST + ED) .

If you are following the TAXINN structure , You need to maintain the for Excise rates in VK11 against the Control Code / teriff ID. Tax Code in TAXINN structure is used as reporting paraeter ( In TAXINJ Tax Codes has been used as determination of Excise Conditions , rates are determined through Routine from J1ID.) . If you make Excise Condition as Tax ( Ctg 'D') , you need to get the Account determination form transaction OB40 ( Like VAT/CST).

I feel , you should try to aviod maintaining VK19 for Excise Conditions( If it is not necessory for Direct FI Invoice Transaction ) . If you maintain VK11 & Vk19 both SD pricing in the Order may pick multiple ED condition tpes , one from SD acess ( VK11) and another through Tax Code.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Where do we need to maintain records VK11 /VK19?

It is better to maintain in VK19 where you key in TX in the Application, condition type and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Change it tax and maintain cond record.

Thanks

RK