cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want a primary key in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends ,

I prepared one smartforms in which 50 columns are there , i want to freeze first and second columns , as first and second column will remain as it is all other columns will move horizontally.

Regards

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yaa to give primary key in smartforms is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't fix the field place in smartform output . As Smartform is used for printing perpose you cann't used it as report. We always created smartform for a fixed format and it is rare that there are 85 columns in smartform . If you want to rigid your two column place make your format in report.

Hope you will get your answer.

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you only want to move horizontally by adding or deleting columns. It is possible with a lot of restrictions.

But there is a possibility if you use TABLE.

In that you can with conditions decide if a textfield is to be printed or not.

Because you use new cel in the output options you will only jump to the next column if field is printed.

Try it.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello F. Bernsen ,

Can you explane in brief , i am using template in smartforms can it possible in to freeze first and second column.

and if it is possible in table then how to archive this .

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system i had in mind works as follows.

When using template

if you have to fill column 1, 2, 5, 8, 9 ,13and you do not want to print 3,4,6,7,10,11,12.

Then you fill colum 3 with the values of colum 5

you fill column 4 with the values of colum 8

you fill column 5 with the values of colum 9

you fill column 6 with the values of colum 13

When using table.

There you print only the columns you want (by setting output conditions).

if you have to fill column 1, 2, 5, 8, 9 ,13and you do not want to print 3,4,6,7,10,11,12.

you have to made some parameters for it (eg Print column1, Print column2,etc)

TABLE works with new cell to move to next output to next column.

so you can decide if item is printed by setting mentioned parameters.

Hope it is enough.

It won't be easy but it is possible. I have no time to work it out into detalils, because i have also my work to do.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello F. Bernsen ,

Thanks for your help , but i want to print all columns , when o/p come on screen the o/p is going out of screen at this stage when user scroll then column one and two will freeze.

Thanks again.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Smartforms produces hard-copied, non moveable and nonscrollable output. So what you want is not possible at all with smartform

If you want output on your screen with a lot of columns and freeze some of them you need to use output like on an ALV-GRID. That is made purely ABAP

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its not possible in Smartform.