cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Remove Stock (Damaged Goods) from System?? MIGO Mvmt Typ - 555

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Xperts,

I have STO Scenario, where we use MIGO for GR at receiving Plant/Depot.

In case of Damaged Goods

10.00 MT (STO Qty)

=

9.50 MT (Received at destination Plant/Depot)

+ 0.50 MT (Damaged Goods)

We receive Damaged Goods in specific SLOC (ABCD) and raise Debit Note to Transporter for that Quantity... So we get the value in the Accounting.

But we still have this STOCK in the system...

How to remove this stock from the system?????

(without accounting effect.. B'coz we already have the accounting effect in the system..)

I tried Movement Type - 555 but still it gives accounting effect...

Any inputs..??

Thanks & Regards,

HP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How to remove this stock from the system?????

(without accounting effect.. B'coz we already have the accounting effect in the system..)

You can use MB1A / MIGO + 551 / 553 / 555 as it was laready told by you.

"Accounting effect" is not totally clear... If your material is valuated (and I assume it is), you cannot get rid of with w/o generating accounting document (normally).

One idea:

If your transporter exists in SAP as a vendor (I suppose it), you can create a return PO (PO item with return flag) and post a GI by mvt 161 to your vendor. After that your vendor (transporter) sends you a credit memo - so, in this case no scrapping is needed.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/a5/63341243a211d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

One idea:

If your transporter exists in SAP as a vendor (I suppose it), you can create a return PO (PO item with return flag) and post a GI by mvt 161 to your vendor. After that your vendor (transporter) sends you a credit memo - so, in this case no scrapping is needed.

Here as you said POST a GI by mvt 161 to vendor.... actually mvt 161 is for Returns for purchase order. So it will be used to create return PO.

Can u please guide how to post GI to Vender...??

Thanks in advance...

Ragards,

HP

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi HP,

If you have a PO with a return PO item on it, you can go to MIGO > "Goods receipt" - "Purchase Order" - mvt 101.

SAP will recognize automatically, that the PO has a return item, and mvt 161 will be used for the booking. Trough this booking, your stock level will be reduced, so you can remove your stock from the system...

With reference to this PO, you can book the credit memo in MIRO.

(So, be not confused. Return PO is to post GI to vendor.)

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (0)