client has abt 8 plants
now they are running MRP background
now my point is how to check, (at what time they are running MRP in background)
in which t-code i should check
Prasobh Karunakaran replied
SM37, can be used for multiple purpose.
1. If a Job is scheduled in SM36, you can select the Job of status "Scheduled" and click on the green flag to release before the scheduled time.
2. Within SM37, you can copy any existing job and that you can release(Run).
3. You can check the jobs current status
4. You can display the Spool of the Job which got completed.
5. You can select the job and click steps to display the Variant and Program details used for the Job.
6. You can stop a Job and Also can delete a Job Log or Scheduled Job