cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between MB51 and MB52 report !

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In MB51 report, for the particular material and plant, i can see the 'Quantity in Total' but for the same combination of 'Material and plant' there is no Stock present either in MMBE or MB52.

Then what is this 'Quantity in Total' which appears at the end of MB51 report.

Thanks in advance for the same !

-Sachin D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member3552
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am the latest entry in SAP S4 HANA. Forgive me for any mistake / silly questions I may ask.

My requirement is : in MB51, we get material movement (qty). In the same way, can we get similar report with rate (price) movement...

Can any one help me

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin

MB51 is material doc list

MB52 Warehouse stocks details

MMBE is stock overview

Suppose if there is a new material say material X you are uploading in the system thro movement type 561 for a plant say 100 units on 20.04.2009

There is sales order for this material on 22.04.2009 say 30 units delivered pgied and billled thro movement type 601

Another is sales order for this material on 26.04.2009 say 40 units delivered pgied and billled thro movement type 601

So total is 70

Now today 01.05.2009 if you check the reports

Both MMBE and MB52 will show the balance of 30 units only

But MB51 will have the all three details but it will have the + and -- indicators which if you sum it up it will come to 30

Hope you are getting the difference

Qty check is always has to be carried out only in MMBE and MB52

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the reply !

But thats the actual problem, the sum total after MB51 report is not matching to that of mb52 and mmbe report !

In mmbe and mb52 the stock is shown as zero for the particular material and plant

But in MB51, if i add the the total quantity for all the material documents then its not Zero !

Why is there such a difference ?

-Sachin d

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin

I have once again checked this with client server details

MB51 and MB52 report matches

Normally MB51 catches all movement type even with special stock indicator like E and W etc also

If there are some movements in MB51 with special stock indicator

Then in MB52 in the initial scrren then you have to include stocks with special stock indicator also in the selection creteria

If you are checking at plant level then dont include storage location in both the reports

So it will show all the stocks in the plant under each and every storage location

The report is matching sir and it will match sir

The sum of MB51 will match with MB52

If not matching for you then you must be missing something in the selection creteria

Making some manual errors

Try to figure out that

Regards

Raja