cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do Recertification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have given certification test in May 2008 in PP. But i couldn't cleared it. Is it possible for me to do certification once again? Is there are any Max or min Attempt condition for certification? (for e.g. 3 attempts). I want detailed information regarding this.

Please give me your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Prafulla.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Is it possible for me to do certification 
    once again?

Yes certainly possible provided each and every time, you pay the exam fee. Fore more details send a mail to

m dot sowmya at sap dot com

who can give you more information.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you may contact SAP Local country that you stay.

Examination can take 3 times within 1 year and every time you have to pay exam fee.

So you'd better take SAP Certification class to ensure that you got Knowledge and chance to pass theexam is higher.

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prafulla,

I don't think there is any restriction in terms of number of exam trials. As long as you can afford it you can try multiple times, irrespective of the results.

Don't worry budy that you couldn't do it. Recently I was doing cert.exam from ABAP and meet a guy who wasn't managed to pass it for the second time. Unlucky to him he was missing 1% (same result he got last time).

Personally I recommend to spend more time learning, even you are sure you know a lot already. I noticed that the simpliest questions were the worst to go through. So don't get down, study hard and you will likely to pass your exam next time. Goo luck!

Regards

Marcin