cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infor Adage interface details?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to have bi-directional communication with the latest release (because it's not purchased/installed yet) of Infor Adage (ERP) via MII.

Do you have any details about the Adage product's exchange interface? I would ideally like to have information that would enable a round trip of data flow in a demo between MII and a virtual Adage instance, so to speak, but i am not finding anything describing the mechanism that would be used.

For example, at one end of the possibility spectrum is that it is proprietary, and at the other end perhaps it's SOA and well documented/accessible.

THX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So that's what "Baan" is called now, huh?

"Infor Open SOA, the serviceoriented

architecture on which Infor ERP LN is built, helps

you create strong bridges with your supply chain through

standards-based, loosely coupled integration (OAGIS 9.0

BOD, J2EE®, SOAP, and WDSL) and complete support for

web services."

Looks like you're in good shape, you just need the specifics now on how to access Infor's Open SOA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, Infor Adage is a different product: ...planning products such as Infor ERP SL(formerly Syteline), Infor ERP VISUAL, Infor ERP LN/BAAN, Infor ERP Adage and Infor ERP SX . ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would imagine that all of those products would take advantage of their SOA though?

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Joel,

I think you are starting with wrong side of your interface. I would check with Infor first to see what they have available for Adage.

Regards,

Mike