Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Inspector - Record size limitation ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am running into a situation where an inspection results in large number of records.

The user interface warns me that this is the case e.g. >40,000 records found.

Question:

1. How can I view all the issues associated with my object selection (assume 500 objects) ?

That is, if the UI is limiting the display, to, say, the first 300 objects yielding 40,000 issues, how can I see the issues associated with the remaining 200 objects?

2. Is this just a UI limitation?

I have searched but found no answer to such questions. Your help is appreciated.

Best, John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sandeep_Kumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can try executing code inspector again with teh remaining 200 objects or if the issues related to first analyzed 300 objects are fixed , you can tyr with 500 inouts as awell.

3 REPLIES 3

Sandeep_Kumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can try executing code inspector again with teh remaining 200 objects or if the issues related to first analyzed 300 objects are fixed , you can tyr with 500 inouts as awell.

0 Kudos

Thank you for the suggestion. I should have been more detailed in the nature of my problem...

My object list comes from a reference to a very large transport with hundreds of objects.

So it is not so straight forward for me to separate by objects. It would take hand comparison of objects and hand building of object lists through visual strolling of results sorted by object. EXTREMELY painful.

Is there a better way?

Regards, John

0 Kudos

Hmm.. well you can give it a try based on the packages or object types , which you may find from the transport request.