cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete individual Plnning books and dataviews. without a transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to delete individual planning books in Production system, the problem is I cannot transport the whole planning area as some of the settings in development were changed, so i have to delete the planning books and data views indivudually.

How do i proceed further.

This is little critical, any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

thank you very much for your time and suggestions.

Regards,

K

Edited by: APOquest APOquest on Apr 30, 2009 11:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Any planning book change say creation / change / deletion can be transported without transporting the planning area . To transport the planning book deletion alone , first delete the planning book and save that in a transport.

Release that transport to the target system and your planning book and data views will get deleted in the target system. The macros books associated with the planning book will also get deleted . The planning area will remain unaffected .

Here is the procedure to transport a planning book creation / change without transporting the planning area :

Go to your planning area , and open it and in the go to menu choose " transport connection for DP and SNP " . It will take you to the transport connection transaction. There select the option to transport the planning book alone and do not include the planning area .

When this transport is released the planning book will get created / changed in the target system .

Thanks

Saradha

Edited by: Saradha Ramesh on May 1, 2009 12:35 AM

Answers (0)