cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No output has been selected for Printing

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have copied standard output determination procedure for invoice,maintained output condition record & access sequence -billing document type.

I got above message in VF02/ VF03 while selecting "Issue output to'.

My requirement is to get output selection window.(automatic output).

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vrajesh G. Nayak

1. Go to VF02, Header-output- there see if your output type comes or not.

i. if it comes, select it manually- go to communication select printer- then you can see the yellow light indicator at output screen. Then check the print preview, if ok print.

ii. If the output types doenst comes as per 1 then go to SPRO and check the output control and VV31 maintenance.

2. If it is required to set the automatic printout select the option "Print at creation/saving the document" in communcation tab while maintaining VV31.

Hope this helps.

Regards

raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the following .

1. Check the output is configured in IMG and output determination to document type

hope the above IMG is missing in your case.

2. Maintain VV31 for the given access sequence.

3. In VF01, before saving the document , check the output type is assigned .

Thanks

RK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Make sure to set up the output condition(s) -- transaction VV31. This is master data and is needed to have the output actually generate. Take a look. .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check in the Invoice in VF02. go to Menu Goto > Header > Outputs and check if your specific output type is triggered. Else check the requirement attached to the Output type in your output procedure and check if any parameters are checked there and which failed in the invoice.

Aslo did you assign the new output procedure to your Order type and partner fucntions?

IMG > SPRO > SD > BAs Func > Output Control.

Thanks

Sai