cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports 2008 will not display in Internet Explorer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a very odd issue that I can not figure out. I have a web app that works in multiple client installs, but one install is having an issue displaying Crystal Reports through Internet Explorer (6 and 7) on both the Server system and Client Systems.

When I click on a report, the screen will either display a few banners/headers and a white box in the center (no filters section) or it will display some data in a sloppy layout without any of the banners, headers, or pages.

If the client accesses the Report with Firefox, they display properly.

I have tried Reinstalling Crystal Reports 2008 and the Web App and there is no change.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you applied any service pack for Crystal Reports?

As you have mentioned that you have web application is it Java or .Net application?

Issue is with single report or all the report?

Please check the settings of IE for working and non working environment?

Regards,

Shweta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Please re-post if this is still an issue to the .NET Development - Crystal Reports Forum or purchase a case and have a dedicated support engineer work with you directly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doing more research, I have found I do not have Service Pack 1 installed. I downloaded the service pack and tried to install it but the file versions have not updated.

I am checking the version of the libpng10.dll. Doing other research the version of this file should be 1.0.30.1 after the service pack is installed and it is still 1.0.30.0.

This is the link the Service Pack was downloaded from:

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/bobj_download/main.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not been able to find a service pack for the Crystal Reports 2008 Runtime. I reinstalled it from the latest build on the SAP site last week.

The web application is .Net.

The issues are with all of the reports.

What IE settings would be of use. The reports will not display for any system using IE.