cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOs: Send Supplying Plant Data to GTS for Import Declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

In a Stock Transfer Order scenario, how can we get the Supplying Plant transferred from the STO or Inbound Delivery to GTS so that we can use it as a partner on the Import Customs Declaration? I am not sure how the plant must be listed in the ECC documents in order for it to appear on the Import Customs Declaration as a Partner Function...

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This we can achieve by configuring the Partner function for the Particular STO type.

In SPRO ( ECC ) path for the configuration :

Materials Mgmt--àPurchasing-àPartner Determination-àPartner settings in Purchasing documents.

1. First we would be require the define the Partner schema which will decide what all partner can be

available on the STO doc.

To a particular schema your Delivery Palnt can be added which can have shown as partner on the

STO doc, And same partner will be pushed to GTS ( once configured in GTS accordingly ) for

screening .

2. Now this schema has to be assigned to STO doc type:

3. Configured the required on GTS side for respective partner for SPL screening.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer -

Thanks for the helpful feedback. I looked in SPRO and found the Partner Schema 0003 for STOs, which contains the DP (Delivering Plant) Partner Function. I assigned this to the STO type UB, however in the Partner tab of the STO, I cannot maintain any entries for DP - there are none to choose from in the dropdown and any that I enter are not saved.

I assume that the Delivering Plant here is meant to represent the "Supplying Plant" at header level? How come I am unable to maintain this in the Partner tab?

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you have defined DP in the schema it should come in drop down, may be when u try to add the supplying plant detail it is not allowing u to save.

as what ever partner you try assign here has to be defined as Vendor and the partner for eg DP it has got permissible account group assigned or not

which u assign under Partner Determiantion -Partner Role- "Define Permissible Partner Roles per Account Group".

Which ever permissible account grp u define for a partner fucntion you can assign a vendor of that account group only.

kind regards,

Sameer

0 Kudos

Hi Sameer. I ran into an issue with STO today and came to same conclusion to configure DP to assign to my STO doc type. However, when I assign DP partner role, the system says only partner roles with "LI" (Vendor) can be used. We have DP assigned as a plant (since it is a plant). I went to SCN and found this thread which affirms the configuration I am doing is correct. Do you have DP assigned as a LI? I can change the Partner Role definition to make it LI instead of WK, but I wanted to verify that is the only way to fix this.

Here is the error message I am getting when I assign DP Partner Function to Partner Schema. 

SAP Message CZ327 - Cannot use this partner role

Answers (0)