Integrating file servers in km using webdav and sso
After reading Andre Fischers document "Integration of Windows File Servers into the SAP KM platform using SSO and the WebDAV repository manager" I have some questions which I would like to post. Here goes...
1) Does the described setup work when permissions are set on shares and not on NTFS folders?
2) When creating a Virtual Directory do we leave the "Connect as..." blank or do we have to enter a valid username and password?
3) When configuring delegation for the portal server (under Users and Computers) do we have to add the file/share server name for the service type cifs or host or both?
4) When defining an http system does server url has to contain port number 1080?
5) When creating a webdav system you have to maintain user mapping. Is this also required when using Kerberos?
This is it. I guess it helps to have Andres document at hand to fully understand my questions ;o)
Can anyone help or is Andre out there?
Points will be rewarded!