cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me how to find maximum resourse capacity in units other than Stook(EA).

We have capacites defined in Time but i cannot corelate time and actual volume of Output given by optimizer.I have found that capacity is defined only in UOm of time in APO. Can anyone tell me any transaction or any way out wherein I can find capacity in Other UOM.

Regards

SAJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAJ,

Normally, as standard process, capacity will be deined in hours/day etc., The actual capacity will get reflect as how we define in R/3. But if you want to change this capacity in APO, use transaction /sapapo/res01, in SNP bucket cap tab, under Available bucket capacity, in bucket definition, you can select "maintain" and enter the equivalent volume of capacity. The same will get reflected in interactive planning book and you can adjust your capacity in volumes.

Regards

R. Senthil mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil,

thanks for the reply, Actually Iam bit puzzled on the capacity front. The capacity defined the Opti Log is in secs., while I want to check it in volume. I tried converting UOM in resourse planning area wherein we can c % resourse Utilization in one popup menu , while Actual Orders which are in Stook(EA) and i dont know how to convert stook to Volume.

Pls Help.

Regards

Answers (0)