cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create logical port

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a web service from a function module. I have also created a proxy for the web service.

Before creating the logical port, I am also including the same port name in the endpoint of the service.

My scenario is, I am creating and consuming the web service in the same server.

While creating the logical port, the error

SRT Framework exception: Uninstantiated object "subject sidl service" in method IF_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_SIDL~CREATE_CLNT_CFG_FROM_WSDL_D of class CL_SRT_WSP_CONFIG_SIDL

is coming.

Can anyone help me out with this please?

Regards,

Prosenjit.

Edited by: prosenjit chaudhuri on Apr 30, 2009 4:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Prosenjit,

I've same problem, but I finally found the way to solve it.

Simply, go to SICF transaction under /sap/bc/srt/wsil path, test the service and look for service provider you want to consume.

From that response you will find out at least 2 link: one for service definition and the other one for service binding.

The second one (binding address) is the one you need.

I've used it for both generation of client proxy (via wizard), and -finally!!- logical port from within SOAMANAGER.

Enjoy

Massimiliano

Former Member
0 Kudos

null

Edited by: Dimitri Sannen on Jul 10, 2009 10:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prosenjit,

I have received the same error when creating a logical port. I believe that the issue may be to do with the default PI WSDL containing two <wsdl:port> definitions, one for HTTP and one for HTTPS. I saved the WSDL locally, removed the <wsdl:port> definition for HTTPS (as I am only using HTTP) and then generated the logical port successfully, without receiving the error message.

Please note that you must use the via File option, rather than via HTTP Access, as the HTTP version will still contain the two <wsdl:port> definitions.

Please also watch out for Note 1325092, which means the URL Access Path (on the Transport Settings tab) is not set correctly. If this Note applies, you may need to copy the complete URL from the WSDL into this parameter if it is not set correctly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jon