cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode printing via sapscritp with ricoh aficio 2045e

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to print the barcode number of delivery (eg 8000998833) via sapscrit. The printer is a Ricoh Aficio 2045th. I installed the device type ZA001016.PRI but can not print anything. I don't know where to put my head. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

anyone can help me?

Thanks

aidan_mulcahy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Leo,

Seems like you don't know about the basics of barcode printing in SAPScript/Smartforms - you will need the help of abap and/or basis. I saw this response on another thread which may help you:

In traditional barcode printing barcodes are generated in the printer and not in sap system.

Hardware required - SIMM module.

In new barcode technology ,which has been included in SAP Web pplication Server 6.40

barcode printing does not required any special tecs since it is send to the printer as graphics.

But you have to convert your script to smartform.

If you are using a release after 4.6c you can use this technology by imporing the corresponding Support package .

See Sap note 430887 in sap service market.

The new bar code printing allows you to print using POST2.

Yuo can create new barcode using transaction SE73.

Also see the SAP Note-645158

Not a solution but it might help you in your search - if I find a sloution I will post it here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

problem solved. I uploaded a new Ricoh's device type and everything works properly.

Thank you all for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

which driver you downloaded?

Do you print via sapscript?

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

I solved by Smartforms.

Via Smartforms barcode is produced by SAP as an image and sent to the printer.

Leo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leo,

May be you would have missed creating the BAR codes in SE73. Create bar codes there and assign Device type to the bar codes. You need to use this bar code in the character formats and assign it to particular character font in the script.

Then you need to specify the caharacter format to the vairable.

<C1>&LIKP-VBELN&</>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I apologize but I'm not a very technical (I'm a SD functional analyst). I need to print on a sapscrit and not on a smartform the number of delivery with code 128. Since the code is already defined in SAP because I have to define a new one? I don't want to transform the sapscrit in smartfomrs. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your reference:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/BarcodePrintingin+SAP

cheers

Aveek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the information, but the problem remains.

I need to print on sapscript of delivery the barcode number of delivery. The problem is not to print with smartforms but through sapscripts. The printing is done on A4 laser printer. SAP release is 4.7, sap_basis is 620 and support package is SAPKB62060.

The delivery sapscripts is already active in production: I must add barcode printing and I don't know what to do.