cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Form translation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a standard sap Form.Unfortunatelly some of the fields where written with a very large Font,and because those where include texts i have hardcoded all the texts in german language.The problem is that when the client logs into sap with english language ,my form will be printed with all the texts in english language(again with very large fonts).I do not understand how come that sap translates all those values automatically when i have hardcoded them and added no multi language support.Does anyone have a clue of where i can search ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seba,

I don't think there is such a thing as "automatic translation" of texts from SmartForms or SAPscripts.

Are you sure that those include texts do not exist in the system in English also? Because if they do, probably the Include text command includes the texts depending on the logon language. This is a starting point. If it does not help you, please explain the problem a bit better, like:

1) Are you talking about SmartForms ?

2) Are absolutely all the texts in english or only the include texts?

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to fix the problems,as George said,it was because of the inlcude text that where called when form was in other language.

thanks

Answers (0)