cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost - Auto PO(ref. outline agreement)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We set the config changes to generate auto PO and service entry sheet soon after we create shipment cost document.

However we need a auto PO with reference to an outline agreement(MM). Is there any way where we can achieve this functionality through config settings?

Please advice.

Thanks.

Edited by: Victor Collins on Apr 30, 2009 4:03 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

As you want to Create PO automatically in when you create Shipment Cost Document with the help of VI01.

And later on you will do MIRO manually.

For this..

Goto T-Code - T_56

Here in Dialog Structure, Double click on Item Categories...

Then select your Item Cetegory... in your case it would be 0001 - Transportation Costs

After selecting click on magnifying glass for details..

Here you will find the last field "Generate PO"

with four options..

Blank Do not generate purchase order

A Generate purchase order for validity period of 1 day

B Generate purchase order for validity period of 1 week

C Generate purchase order for validity period of 1 month

Set this field as per your requirement, this will serve your purpose...

Hope it will help..

Ragrds,

HP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In vendor master the auto PO to be active and few config related to service PO to be done . It will be settled in ME81. It is MM config.. Take help from them

Thanks

Rk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Thanks for the response.

Through configuration can we set to create an auto u2018service entry sheetu2019 for the service PO generated? If this can be achieved majority of my issue will be resolved.

The process flow what I am currently investigating is: based on the outline agreement manually I create a service PO. With respect to service PO service entry sheet should be created automatically. Later MIRO can be processed manually.

Only an automation of service entry sheet w.r.to a service PO. Please advice.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It was done by an MM consultant in my project . So i have not seen what they have done in MM side.

Thanks

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Can you please check with your MM consultant. I just need what settings to be done to generate auto service entry sheet for a service PO. i checked in the system but couldn't trace any.

I would appreciate if you could find this information for me.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It was three years before i did the complete shipment cost configuration . Today i do not have contact .

Kindly take help from MM , because , they to do settlement to vendors . So definitely they will create service PO and settle his account.

Thanks

RK