Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadline Monitoring: QA07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a problem in QA07

I changed the next inspection date to todays date in the batch. Now, I execute QA07, it is not picking up the batch. I choose "To Insp. Stock at Insp. Date" in the selection option. The material has inspection type "09". Am I missing something? Please advice.

Regards

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I am totally agree with Tanuj and Bhramnkar.

- You must have.. Stock for the Stock to generate the Inspection lot.

- A variant must be created in trx QA05 To know how this QA05 trx to be operated, pls refer [this link|;

- Appropriate values must be selected in QA07 Kindly go through [this link|] for details

If you have any query, pls revert.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanuj / Brahmankar / Joshi,

I have tried everything, but does not seem working. I have given the details below

1 Material Master

a. Inspection type u201C09u201D is active; u201CInspection with Task Listu201D is activated

b. Inspection Interval is 1 day

2. Inspection Plan

a. Inspection plan is created with Usage u201C9u201D and status is released

3. Batch

a. The batch has stock

b. Expiry date is June 30 2009

c. Next inspection date is maintained as May 2nd 2009

4. QA07

a. Additional Goods Movement at time of recurring inspection

i. Initial number in days = 10

ii. u201CTo inspection stock at inspection dateu201D is selected

b. Batch status change when expiration date is reached

i. Initial number in days = 0

ii. u201CBlock Batchu201D u2013 NOT selected

c. Result

i. u201CNo Batch have been found for processingu201D

Please let me know what I am missing.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I hope as you have described it, everything seems very ok.

A small check list for you.

- I think it is surly checked by you but once again check the inspection type activation tick in the Inspection set up material master. Some times it happens that we maintains the Inspection type but forget to active it.

- Then check that the stock is in Unrestricted use. If it is not Unrestricted then will not be counted for recurring.

- The batch status also should be "Unrestricted"

- then let me know what are the values there in the Field in Material Master for "Min. Rem. Shelf Life" , "Period Ind. for SLED" , "Rounding rule SLED" in Plant Data one for the same plant where the Batch is.......

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Inspection Type "09" is activated, but the preferred inspection type is something else (Does this have any effect?)

2. The stock is available in Un-restricted use.

3. a) Min remainin shelf life is = 1

b) Period Indicator for SLED = D

c) Rounding rule SLED = Blank

I just observed that the QA05 is picking up batches for the new batches created. But if I try to change the SLED & next inspection date for the old batches, it is not working.

Kindly throw some light on this.

Regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

I think you try this way....

Either change Min remaining shelf life is = 1 from 1 to 15

or

change the Period Indicator for SLED = D from D to M.

Then test the scenario. I hope it will work for you and will solve all your issues.

Simultaneously, I will try your current scenario and try to find out why it is not working with the data you have.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While running QA07 you have following options under the heading of additional goods movement at the time of recurring inspection.

Initial run in days ? ? with other 5 options for selections. Please let us know about the same. This selection may be a reason for not selection of batches.

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyamal & others,

It is working perfectly for the new batches created, even if I manually change the dates. I think there has been something funcky about the old batches that I have been playing with.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards

Tom

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please try with program RQAAAS10 provide them the variant or try with use QA05.

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jack,

Please check the stock-it should be greater than 0. Also check that Insp. Type: 09 is Active or not.

Check the Expiry Date, if applicable. It should be greater than next inspection date.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh