cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection Data Extraction From Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need to extract data such way that Defect location Text, Lot qty,rejection Qty,rej percentage has to be captured in the report.

I linked QALS and QPCD but data is not extracting from the table.

i need to have the rejection report based on defect location Text. is there any way to indireclty connect the QALS and QPCD.

Thanks& Regards

Jayakumar T.P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jai kumar

1) For getting defect data from tables you need to activate notifications. When you do defect recording activate quality notificaiton. Notification will get generated when you save the result .

2) you will get the defect data from QMFE table. get the defect data and the notification number

3) pass the defec data in QPCD table to get the defect location text

4) pass the notification number in QMEL table to get the inspection lot number PRUEFLOS

5) pass the inspection lot number in QALS table to get the quantity details

You will defect data in standard report MCXX

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Ji,

Thnaks A lot for Ans my Question. I am just working on it. once if the resutls are out i will send a mail

Thanks

jai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jai

Are you doing defect recording in inspection lot . Do you need to data from the defect recording in the report.

Please let me know your requirement

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I am recording a defect and also defect locations in the inspection lot, I need to extract data based on the Defect location ( Eg: Frame Machining ) which i am created in the catalogs.

I planned to take Lot Qty And also rejection Qty from QALS. In QPCD Short Text can be taken.

But the link between the QALS and QPCD cant be establised beacuse of the non availablity of Key fields.

I also need to calcuate the percentage based on the such lot Rejected Qty /Loty qty *100

Is there Std report avaliable. Kindly help me ji

Thanks

Jai