Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sort Columns in Search Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the following problem:

In the web dynpro application the user would like to sort the columns in the result table of the Search Help. In this moment my search help runs with OVS methods.

Could you Help me?

Regards

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your help.

But the problem is not solved because I need to have the following information in the Search Help:

1 Personal List (it is possible if I use the standard Search Help);

2 General List (it is possible if I use the standard Search Help);

3 Sort Colunms.

Therefore I would like to use the standard Search Help with the sort columns setting, is it possible?

Thanks

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have to add custom buttons in search help, then you have to forward with Freely Programmed Search Help.

In that, you can add any no button,screens as u required.

Look out standard component : demo_value_help.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Just a side note for the future - As of NetWeaver 7.0 Enhancement Package 1 the standard Data Dictionary Search Helps support sorting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Thomas.

Regards,

Alex

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Freely programmed input help can be used to achieve this scenario.

Check these links for freely programmed input help:

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/wdabap/freely%252bprogrammed%252binput%252bhelp]

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/47/9ef8cc9b5e3c5ce10000000a421937/frameset.htm];

Regards,

Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to have a Botton and on the click of button it should sort the selected column.

Thanks

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether this can be achieved in OVS but through Freely programme it is possible that is for sure.

Refer this thread :

Answer by Thomas.

Edited by: Saurav Mago on Apr 30, 2009 6:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

do you want to have sorted columns in the table or you want to have a Button and on the click of button it should sort.

If first one is your requirement , then just sort internal table before binding in co_phase_3.

Thanx.