cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am very keen to do SAP SD Certification as I do fit in the criteria of going for certification.

Can anybody guide me in relation that "With how many attempts can I get certified with the same fees given to SAP for appearance at 1st time"? and do we need to pay extra at second attempt.

Your valuable response would be highly appreciated

Thanks

Pradnya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you're doing it from Siemens ,Course fee is 3,10,000 INR(Class room session-4 weeks).The charges are inclusive of certification fees i.e 28,000 INR(approx).

If you couldn't pass for the 1st time you can appear again by paying the certification fees only(28,000).Failing 2nd time will give you another opportunity at a cost of 28,000 INR.But if you fail for 3rd time , then you have to redo the entire process i.e pay 3,10,000 INR & get yourself admitted again to Siemens to appear for the exam.

Regards

Subhadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you're doing it from Siemens ,Course fee is 3,10,000 INR(Class room session-4 weeks).The charges are inclusive of certification fees i.e 28,000 INR(approx).

If you couldn't pass for the 1st time you can appear again by paying the certification fees only(28,000).Failing 2nd time will give you another opportunity at a cost of 28,000 INR.But if you fail for 3rd time , then you have to redo the entire process i.e pay 3,10,000 INR & get yourself admitted again to Siemens to appear for the exam.

Regards

Subhadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradnya,

I did my certification last year from Siemens.Course fees was 3.08 lacs which includes the certification fess of Rs 25,800K.Classed would be for 4 weeks.

Max. you can go for 3 attempts.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved to right forum

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to pay the fee everytime you attempt. Remember that you can take a max of 3 attempts and if failed to through with the exam, you are not allowed to try again for that version.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have a maximum of 3 chances to get certified.

First time you have to pay Rs.30,000/-

second time you have to pay Rs.30,000/-

Third time you have to pay Rs.30,000/-.

If you get training from SEIMENS,the fee is 3 lacs.

You have to by cash only to this company.