cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport query deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I decided to delete couple of queries in dev. How can I transport this delition operation to production or I need to do it manually in prod?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, If you know the deleted queries request then you can use it for deletion in prod or you can directly delete it in prod.

regs,

vachan

Former Member
0 Kudos

But deletion of query in dev goes to BEx standard request (where all modification is saved). How to distinguish the deletion of this specific query???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandrs,

If you are getting problem with "BEx standard request", then create a new request and assign the new request in BEx(insted of standard BEx request) and delete the query. Then all the elements will go to that perticular request only. On top of that if system asking any request, again assign the same request(newly created), Now all the Query elements are avilabe in new request, you can transport this.

Once it is done assign your old BEx request in BEx.

Hope this Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandrs,

If the same queris are available in Development, delete it in development and make sure collect into a request and transport to quality and production.

If it is not available in Development, You have to delete in production(if you want to delete).

Hope this Helps

Srini