cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I need to run Stock/Requirements Check and Rebalancing program in SE38

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why I need to go to SE38 & run /AFS/SDRQ Program (Stock/ Requirements Check and Re-balancing program) to resolve stock inconsistencies in SAP AFS??

Any help??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Anupa,

Due to some program bug system creates inconsistent stock situation in AFS related tables. Stock between the AFS tables do not match. Generally this is related to the reserved stock. Hence to make all the AFS tables consistent we run Stock/Requirements Check and Rebalancing program. This report generally corrects these kind of inconsistency. But this is not a permanent fix. This should not be run on a daily basis.

Rather we should track a source from where inconsistency is getting correct and report it to SAP. So that they create a note to fix the root cause of the inconsistency and you dont have to run the report again and again.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Rakesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running "J_3asdrq" & "/afs/sdrq" in SE38 are same or different?

Sometimes /afs/sdrq has to run more that twice a day.

Any possible causes as why these inconsistencies happening in the system?

0 Kudos

Dear Anupa,

Running "J_3asdrq" & "/afs/sdrq" in SE38 is different.

There could be different reason for the inconsistency. You will have to monitor and check which process is creating a inconsistency. Once you have a reproducible steps, please create a message for SAP to create fix for the issue.

Regards,

Rakesh

Note: Please close the issue once the issue is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much for advises. J_3asdrq works perfect!

Denis.