cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner functions in quality notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Can anyone tell me something about partner functions in quality notification ?

I never used it but wanted to use it now.In what scenario...partner functions is used ? Is any any config is required for this ? I find something like person responsible,user responsible to assigning tasks but not sure how it relates to partner functions .

It would be great if anyone can explain in details with an example

Akash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the link for more details on [Partner function|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/3c/92eceb484a11d5980800a0c9306667/content.htm]

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Ravi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Akash

Partner function represents who are all involved in the notification. As normaly notification represents a issue or a problem so partner function helps in identifying who is responsible, co ordinator, who has to do what in short

For eg. You are creating a Q2 notification which is related to vendor finding a issue with the vendor material. So by default vendor becomes a partner. Now other partners can be Co-ordinator who cordintates the resolution of the issue.Task owner can be those who are assigned tasks, person responsible may be the person whose area the problem had occured.

You can make your own inference and use it as applicable to your scenario

There are some settings to be done for Partner.

SPRO > Quality Management> Quality Notifications> Notification Creation > Partners> Define Partner Determination Procedures

1) Here you can maintain what are the partners you need to use.

2) You can assign the partner fucntion procedure to the notification

3) in the notification what are the partners that needs to be used

Please let me know your doubts

Regards

gajesh